- Complete eye examinations
- Contact lens fitting (soft or gas permeable lenses)
- Hard to fit contact lenses and keratoconus patients welcome
- Ocular health evaluation and screenings for:
-High-Risk Medications (ex: Plaquenil)
-Dry Eye Syndrome evaluations
-Urgent ocular care
-Foreign body removal
-contact lens related issues
Facilities and Equipment
We use advanced technology to give you a more comprehensive eye exam using:
- Retinal photography - image gives a 45 degree view of central retina for more detailed views of the optic nerve and macula
- OPTOMAP digital imaging - image gives a 200 degree view of the entire retina for visualization of the peripheral retina without dilation
- Visual Field evaluation - screens for Glaucoma, vision loss secondary to stroke/occlusive events, loss of vision due to high-risk medications, as well as detects neurological issues.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) - Glaucoma screening procedures
-Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer thickness/loss
-Optic nerve cupping
-Optic nerve drusen
-Macular Cube scans
-Measures and quantifies:
-Macular edema (swelling)
* OCT can also detect several conditions or abnormalities that occur under the retinal layers.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Davis Vision. We also accept MES (Medical Eye Services, EyeMed, Trust Funds (ex: Northern Nevada Laborers, etc.), Superior Vision, Vision Benefits of America (VBA), CDS Vision, Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.